Friday, July 31, 2015

Shelter Loves...


Hi! It's been a long week..I've had lots going on and needed a little bit of a mental break from blogging. I think it's important to unplug and recharge once in a while.

I'm in a somewhat neutral mood today. Here's what I'm loving! Have a wonderful weekend. I am off to dinner on the beach with five kids!

1. The huge Nordstrom sale ends in three days! They have some great Fall boots on sale. These would compliment an array of outfits and now is the time to snap them up. Buy them here.
2. I ADORE Chloe bags. This one is also part of the sale. It's hard to find camel bags, this one is fabulous....
3. My new office location is changing. I'm not setting up shop with Matty anymore, I've decided I would prefer my own working space.... I do however have a lead on a little space in town! I will be sure to keep you posted. I enjoyed this entire tour of Marysia Reeve's home! I love how clean, warm and neutral this space is.
4. Little leather jackets are a go to for me when the weather gets cooler. I'm loving the color of this pretty bomber.
5. Have faith.......
6. When I'm tired and need comfort, the first place I usually head to is my bed. This bedroom is so inviting and pretty. The pillow is available here
7. I usually gain a few pounds in the winter and drop a few in the summer. It's been 90+ all week...I don't have much of an appetite when it's hot out. I could survive on yogurt, water and fruit! This layered ice cream cake is beautiful.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails