I have plans to bring my daughter back to school shopping this week! She is off to kindergarten this Fall. (sniff sniff). I spent some time taking an inventory of her things! She could use a few new goodies along with new sneakers and wellie boots. Here is my round up for "her".
1. Leggings. Emmi refuses to wear jeans. She is a shorts, leggings, dress, skirt kind of girl. She lives in leggings during the colder months. J. Crew always has a cute selection. I purchase most solid colors at Target but head to J. Crew for prints. legging #1 and #2
2. Back to school sneakers are a must. My kids are hard on their shoes! These are adorable.
3. Mini Boden has great socks and they hold up well!
4. I think I will get her a new back pack. They get trashed so I am going with a darker color. I also love to have them monogrammed.
5. How cute is this rain coat.
6. I would love an area to organize her crafts and school work. She is begging me for this art station!!
9. I love any excuse for cute purses and pencil cases. I like these homemade ones from Etsy.
10. Rain boots are an essential in Massachusetts! I purchase her a new pair every fall. (My son won't wear them) but she still will!!
Monday, August 24, 2015
Love the look
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 8/24/2015