Tuesday, October 13, 2015

B-Day Wish List...



I am not usually one to make a big deal out of my birthday..but I will say this: it is this week!

I am ready for a weather change and am fully embracing Fall. We had a wonderful weekend in Vermont, we fit so much in and made it both to an apple orchard and a pumpkin patch. I have a few things on my birthday wish list! Last year the winter was brutal, this year I'm going to be fully prepared for it!

Here's the low down on my wishes....

1. I often pair simple classic clothes with statement jewelry. This necklace would take me right into the holiday season.
2. This is a flattering sunglass shape for my face. I love the tortoise update to these glasses. Everything at Shopbop is 25% now through Thursday!! Use Code:Inthefam25
3. I would LIVE in this boot. I love everything about them....(also from Shopbop)
4. Okay, I missed out on buying this coat last year. I am definitely going to purchase one this year. The issue is I'm torn on the color!! Do I go vibrant, classic or feminine?
I was thinking the red would be a fun splash of color to look at when the skies are grey and the temps are 25! - This is also 30% off at J.Crew!!
5. I love making soups. It would be great try some new recipes. This cookbook as great reviews!
6. As I mentioned, I need a new bag. I have it narrowed down to three styles, including this one!!!
7. You cannot go wrong with iconic style. The duck boot has been around FOREVER. I love to invest in great style. All of the duck boots sold out last year on L.L. Bean's website..Get them now before they are gone. I would love to own this tall, shearling lined pair!

1 comment:

Ivy Lane said...

I say go bold and colorful with the coat! Loving the suede boots!

xo,

Ivy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails