|I didn't have time to end out the week with my "Shelter Loves" series, so I snuck it in today! I've been working all day so I'm excited I had time to blog. I didn't intentionally create this post to be so neutral,,,I guess that is where my head is! I had a super inspirational week. I flew to Memphis for a two day trip with Ace. I had the absolute pleasure of attending a dinner at Amy Howard's home. (It was beyond stunning) and on Wednesday I attended an all day training event in her studio. Ace hardware will now be selling Amy's amazing line of products in their paint studio!!|
I CANNOT wait to fill you in on all the details next week. My head is literally spinning with ideas!!
1. Fall has officially arrived in Boston! Burrr, it's chilly. I LOVE cozy scarfs and am so happy oversized versions are so hot this season! I will be adding this one along with a couple more to my collection.
2. I love the warmth and beauty brass brings to a home. This tumbled looking shower valve and mixer are gorgeous!
3. This is the perfect Fall outfit. Jules always look adorable. I am a huge fan of her style and blog. *Jules has always been my nickname....
4. Feeling beyond excited and inspired! I am looking forward to taking my business to the next level. I will be looking for a new assistant soon too......Always chase your dreams!!!
5. I learned how to lime wood this week. I am going to be using this method on my son's soon to be new dresser. (i have an oak dresser sitting in my basement just waiting to be loved). Stay tuned for the before and afters on Shelter!
Enjoy your weekend! I am off to a movie and dinner tonight with my honey....
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Posted by My name: Julie My design firm: SHELTER at 10/03/2015