Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cottage Love #29

I have a number of designer's who I admire for their originality and style. Celerie Kemble happens to be one of those designers. This home designed by Celerie and senior designer Lindsey Herod is the perfect mix of new and old with a sophisticated but whimsical blend of fabrics and furnishings...I just presented a similar blue grass cloth to a client this week. I'm really hoping she takes the risk and goes for it. I'm sending her this image now! All images via Lonny. See the rest of the story here

Hope you are finding some peace this week..the holiday season is fun but hectic. 



1 comment:

S Beddoe said...

Hi there! Is there any way to find out the wallpaper patter used in the little boy's nursery? (the navy blue pattern wallpaper?) I am searching the web and can't seem to find it! Thank you so much in advance! Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails