Monday, December 28, 2015

I hope your holiday was great!! I can't muster up much for a post today. I simply have too much on my mind. I am happy to wind down 2015, and hoping 2016 brings fresh starts and new beginnings, whatever that may be. Sometimes the uncertainty of your journey is scary, isn't it? Right now I'm focusing on the good and am enjoying listening to my five year old's little voice sing Katy Perry with her new glittery pink headphones on. I always try to take in these simple and wonderful moments.

I am finishing up some important client work this morning and then I am taking a few days to relax and regroup. I promise to return with my annual "what I've learned" post on Thursday. In the meantime, I'm leaving you with this bit of advice my Dad gives me from time to time: "be sure to take care of you". Thanks for stopping in. xoxo
P.S. I will be brainstorming about my new office design this week. I'm getting the keys  tomorrow....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails