Saturday, December 19, 2015

Shelter Loves....


Wanted to send a little blog love to you today! I missed out on my Shelter Loves post yesterday, so here is what I am adoring lately! You still have another day or two to purchase and receive some great gifties before the "big day". I did lots of my shopping on-line this year and a number of items came in two days! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I spent this afternoon cleaning and putting together a new ottoman for my living room! Off to watch Elf with my kiddies, Matty, some snacks and a glass of wine.

1. This little bag is fun! Who doesn't love pink?
2. I love beautiful wreaths and bows..This lacquered door is not too shabby either. 
 Love this quote!!
3. Eddie Ross gets it right every day. Layered table settings is the only way to go!
4. This is a great casual outfit. I need to find a similar sweater!!
5. Someday I'll have both a fun, flocked tree and a real tree! Two trees!
6. I used to do yoga, I need to work that into my routine again. Yoga matt here.
7. I'm a bit superstitious, these gold earrings are adorable...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails