Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Good things come in small packages!


Having a small house myself and knowing that with the right amount of love and great style you can transform almost any space into something extraordinary. I stumbled upon this little gem today. It's the Tribeca loft of former fashion maven and now interior designer Jenny Wolf. It's full of gorgeous details and the perfect amount of vintage charm....It's a bit smaller than my house. Jenny says..."I always say the home is never done. I just keep adding and subtracting." Jenny, I can completely relate! I'm especially loving the moments of contrast and perfect vignettes in her home. Learn more about Jenny and her biz here. Images via Jenny's site and Elle Decor. Photos by Patrick Cline. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails