|Happy Monday! Here's what I was loving last week! As of late, I have the beach on my brain. Let's look at the run through of my current favorites......|
3. The warm weather won't be here for another couple of months, fresh flowers warm my heart.
4. I love the idea of a back yard party with wonderful friends, sparkly patio lights and lots of yummy food and drinks.
5. Sienna looks adorable in this little dress and booties. Booties and dresses are a great transitional Spring look.
6. I saved Dr. Lipman's book after reading about it on Goop (of course). My dear friend just finished the two week cleanse! I'm going to read this when I get back from my vacay.
7. What's better than a beautiful vignette? Rebecca de Ravenel's home is full of beautiful swoon worthy moments. Via Domino Magazine