Monday, March 21, 2016

Shelter Loves - Monday edition

Happy Monday! Here's what I was loving last week! As of late, I have the beach on my brain. Let's look at the run through of my current favorites......
1.  I love fun shoes that can be a conversation starter. These beaded lovies are so bright and cheery. Don't miss Calypso's big sale here! Save $50 off of $250 etc. etc. That's a great savings!

2. Exactly!!

3. The warm weather won't be here for another couple of months, fresh flowers warm my heart. 

4. I love the idea of a back yard party with wonderful friends, sparkly patio lights and lots of yummy food and drinks.

5. Sienna looks adorable in this little dress and booties. Booties and dresses are a great transitional Spring look.

6. I saved Dr. Lipman's book after reading about it on Goop (of course). My dear friend just finished the two week cleanse! I'm going to read this when I get back from my vacay.

7. What's better than a beautiful vignette? Rebecca de Ravenel's home is full of beautiful swoon worthy moments. Via Domino Magazine



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails