Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Shelter Loves

Since I skipped out of town a little early last Friday to enjoy one last ski weekend this season, I wanted to share my design loves with you today!!

1. Lauren Santo Domingo. This contributing editor of Vogue and co-founder of Moda Operandi is always dressed to kill. I LOVE her style. She's a classic beauty but her looks are always modern. My dear friend actually went to high school with her.
2. This is a toughie but a goodie!! Seriously, think about it??
3. This cottage and patio are adorable.
4. Pair a couple chunky bracelets with a black sexy top and pants and you are ready to go from the office to cocktails! I am purchasing this staple
5. Have you checked out Banana's shoe collection this Spring?? If not, you should. I am contemplating these for an upcoming trip!
6. Lulu Dk's home is featured on OKL. She is fabulous: her home, prints, art...I am definitely inspired by this chic Mama. 
Off to a meeting about a mini spa design - how fun!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails