Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cottage Love #39 (well not so much a cottage today)

We are all anxiously awaiting some warm weather here in the Northeast. I won't use my blog to bitch complain about the cold, wet, windy weather going on here all Spring but I will say this: I hope May brings some sunny warmth our way!! I still have my heat on! I CANNOT wait to head to the beach and am already planning out my summer. (Wishful thinking).. My desire for days at the beach and evenings on the porch inspired today's postBetsy Burnham is one of my favorites when it comes to residential interior design work! She's got a great eye for mixing detail, textiles and pattern. Here's a peek at 2014's Coastal Living showhouse she designed in collaboration with her partner, Max Humphrey. It's all sorts of good!! Just look at the California location....(I do envy most of their weather) Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Christine@NicheStyleBlog.com said...

I love how this house/cottage has a bit of east coast and west coast decor! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails