Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Surf Lodge

I am sort of out of my mind that the summer is here!! (in a good way)....I came across the work of amazing hospitality designer, Robert McKinley today, so I've decided to kick off this week and wind down the fabulous long weekend with a great quote and fantastic spot on my "must visit" list.

It's of no surprise, I love the ocean and ALMOST anything that has to do with it so the thought of spending a few days at a hotel aptly name, The surf lodge works for me and my casual summer mindset...The lodge is located in Montauk, NY. This boutique hotel features a restaurant, small beach, wellness area and bar! 

I usually like to start off the week with an inspiring quote in mind. The hotel designer's quote: "In anything creative we always have to think like a child without boundaries".

Cheers to the four day work week. xx






2 comments:

Taste of France said...

That turquoise floor!

Kyle said...

We are going to Montauk at the end of the month for a week! This post just got me even more excited. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails