Saturday, June 18, 2016

Shelter Loves


Hello. I missed you all this week. Blogging is actually my little slice of peace each day. It's escapism at it's best and this week was coo coo. I love a Saturday with no plans and that is exactly what I am having. My kids are eating m + m's and watching cartoons but hey sometimes a Mommy needs a break and if that is what it takes, then so be it!!

Here is the latest and greatest:

1. These colorful tassel earrings would perfectly complete a simple outfit. I am not afraid of color, especially during the Summer months.
2. It's been a tough week all around. The news has been horrific. We are bombarded with differing opinions daily. I just can't surround myself with what I perceive to be negative ones. I like this sentiment and most of the Dalai's thoughts. 
3. School is out, so beach season has officially begun. Speaking of peace, I feel so calm by the ocean. ( I am on the hunt for the best cast cover for my daughter!!)
4. I never seem to tire of blue and white stripes or high gloss navy!!! I love the design of Reese's Draper James shop.
5. I will have a fun second beach car someday. This Bronco would do!!
6. How adorable is this tunic dress?? That and this watch are on my wish list!!
7. I spent about 16 hours pulling a design together for a nursery this week...how adorable is this one??? By Emily Henderson


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails