Friday, June 24, 2016

Shelter Loves....

Hip Hooray for Friday! (wink wink). I'm looking forward to a carefree weekend. I don't have much for plans, I will be working in my yard planting flowers + veggies and kicking back at the beach! I could also stand to fold (never ending) a little laundry and squeeze in a workout or two but besides that I am looking forward to some needed down time. I had a productive week and my new assistant started..so that is exciting!! Welcome Lindsey, thrilled to have you on board! Here's my love list for this week:

1. 'Tis the season for having guests. I love creating a welcoming bedside table for myself and others. This lamp and table work beautifully together.
2. I won't share the exact one (out of privacy) but I selected a Linda Colletta piece last week for one of my clients!! I am LOVING her work!!!
3. #truth...life is a work in progress...
4. How cute is Joni Mitchell? Stay tuned for a movie about her life.
5. I love this entire look and may need to wear it this weekend or in the studio next week. I own a denim shirt and tulle skirt, so it's an easy outfit. Her hair is gorgeous btw!!
6.  I mentioned I need to plant some flowers, pink Astilbe are on my shopping list.
7.  I want three of these in various colors from J. Crew. I would layer them over everything!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails