Friday, July 15, 2016

Shelter Loves....


Happy Friday loves! We are having a heat wave here in New England so thoughts of frosty drinks and cool water are on my mind today! I had a very inspirational week. It's amazing how travel and helping others can open up your world and mind! I'm looking forward to helping more people and taking my children on more adventures!! Cheers to you, have a wonderful weekend. xo

1. + 2. Michelle Adams has a great sense of style. This girl friend has no fear of mixing objects, furniture and textiles in order to create knock out designs. Check our her beautiful Michigan home on One Kings Lane. Purchase the stool here!

3. My thoughts and prayers are with Nice, France and the rest of the world lately. The state of our world saddens me. I worry for my innocent children; all I can do is teach them kindness, courage and to embrace diversity! If you ever have the opportunity to travel to the South of France, I highly recommend it. It was one of my favorite trips!

4. I love buying sandals on sale for next summer! I'm snapping these up!!

5. AMEN. I have a busy brain. I am trying to bring more mindfulness and peace into my everyday life!

6. I'm on board with the bomber trend for Fall!! This jacket is on my wish list!! I would style it a zillion ways...

7.  This cool refreshing frozen bubbly lemonade is not only photographed beautifully it sounds delicious!! Photos by: Erin McGinn.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails