Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Gah!

The final few weeks of summer are sort of a shit show. Camp ends and the school year prep begins. Most of my clients' are usually crazy busy with end of summer hoopla too. My six and nine year old began school today and although a new year always marks a fresh start it also reminds me of how quickly the time goes (sniff,sniff). I am happy I spent some extra days with them this summer, but now I am looking forward to making waves this Fall with work!!! I'm kicking off the day with this BANANAS good home designed by David Netto and David Hottenroth in Southhampton. This beauty was far too large for a "cottage love" post but it's a beach house none the less. (imagine??) I thought it was a smart idea to squeeze in one last summer post. Cheers! xx



 All images via Architectural Digest, Photos by: Pieter Estersohn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG is this house even real? Its is so beautiful!!!

Madison said...

Wow, what a stunning home, I would feel very lucky indeed if that was my house, let alone my beach house! They have perfect taste in interior design, you can tell they went to a lot of care to design the home to make the most of the space and create rooms that are unique, stylish, and memorable. Every room has such attention to care and detail, a wonderful mix of fabrics, furniture materials and colours. I like that they weren't afraid to go bold with elaborate wall paper and edgy furniture, great!

cadenjacoby said...

This is an excellent home with lovely interiors. I am looking to buy new property so I am searching for best homes in Dove mountain real estate. I have already visited that place and really liked their location. Now I am looking forward to book one in couple of weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails