Monday, September 12, 2016

Shelter Loves.....


Happy Monday! I wasn't able to post my "loves" last Friday, so here they are! There's a LOT on my creative radar lately. I'm in the process of having a new website and logo designed, I'm pretty pumped up about that!! Be on the look out later this fall for our 'fresh' approach and feel on Shelter. Here is what I'm bananas over lately!!!! (we use that word around here quite a bit lately)

1. Ooookay! So I need these SK8's! I want the leather pale pink with gold zippers..but they are available in slew of colors and styles...

2. The midi boot with a covered heel and cropped jean is my go to look this Fall....I am also eyeing this menswear blazer!!

3. Working on this daily.....

4. Chloe is hands down one of my favorite fashion lines. The pieces are timeless and flattering but always different. This lil bag would be perfect for a casual night out with friends.  I try to embody Gaby's vision within my own work for clients!!

MAISON CHLOÉ
“All I’ve ever wanted was for Chloé to have a happy spirit, to make people happy.”
GABY AGHION
5. I've always had a love of hand thrown pottery. I even took a class in my twenties and will do it again when my life slows down. (so, yes in about ten years) Jim Franco's work is incredible. I could scoop up every piece. There is something about dining and serving from a handmade bowl/dish that feels very special to me. Check out his amazing work here.

6. Ahhhh to to live in Hollywood. Estee Stanley and Jessica Biel's au fudge concept is brilliant! I adore every nook and cranny of this creative space/restaurant/market place. They even have Nanny's to watch over your children while you sip on bubbly and enjoy yummy eats. In my next life I'm living in LA! I love the idea of a restaurant that caters to both adults and children, cheers to that. 


Peace out - have a great day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails