Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cottage Love #49

I'm going to need to find a real doozy for #50!! I tend to shy away from political opinions here on the Shelter blog but let's just say I needed to post something calm, cool and collected today..because this world is anything but. I'll leave it at that.

This sweet cottage located in Nantucket (one of my favorite spots on planet earth) cottage by designer Kara Mann is all those fabulous adjectives listed above and more. The clean, crisp design would be a warm welcome after a long day at the beach. You may even want to take a peeky-poo (holy hell I sound like a mother) at Kara's picks on OKL and also her furniture line for Baker. Keep it kind and classy America. I am choosing love over fear and will continue to teach my children to embrace diversity and have hope. xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails