Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Shelter Loves


Last Friday got away from me and I ran out of daylight yesterday. (Did you catch the super moon?)

Today I'm sharing last week's LOVES. I've been pinning and tagging like crazy lately. My gift guides begin next week, so be on the look out for an array of goodies and beautiful ideas!!

Here's what recently caught my eye:

1. It's no secret that I love and collect jewelry. I too, use bowls and hooks to keep most of my pieces exposed but I think I need to up my game! I have some favorites that need more attention but they are not on display. Gen from Pencil and Paper Co.'s closet is impressive. I adore her (their) style.

2. These booties by M. Gemi! They are disappearing. The velvet is precious, I would live in the them, the block heel is perfect. Super high heels are not practical for me everyday.

3. Exposed brass zippers on pillows. (because good design is all about the details)

4. We miss you Maya.

5. Hayley Mitchell's face paintings are so fun and colorful, no two are the same. Purchase one at Jamie's pop-up shop. 

6. Lizzie Fortunado fringe earrings - The  black and blush are adorable.

7. Sometimes a simple delicate piece of jewelry is all you need. This bracelet by is a great everyday staple. From Moonstone Magic

8. Grace Kelly - need I say more?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails