Monday, December 5, 2016

Gift Guide - My wishes

I'm excited to get back to my gift guides! Today, I'm sharing my "wishes". It goes without saying that I'm thankful for all I have, but we all have a few santa wishes right? (well maybe not my Dad ;) ) Here's my list:

- These slippers. I basically live in slippers around the house. They are a luxury really - little things like comfy feet keep me happy and warm.
- I enjoy collecting art. Angela Moulton's little bird and flower paintings are precious. I would love a collection.
- Twine and Twig is a favorite company of mine. I would wear every piece on their site but want to add this cuff to my collection of their jewelry. I make it a point to support small businesses all year long but especially during the holiday season. Sister's Elizabeth and Jacquelyn design and create these amazing pieces; they are inspired by nature and world travels.
- I feel the same about gloves and mittens as I do slippers, these are on my list!
- Wellies with style = yes, please! Our winter and spring (if you can even call it that) are LONG! I wear wellies a lot.
- This poncho is L.L.Bean, pretty damn hip...and ummm, I need it! wink wink.
- Personalized stationery is a wonderful gift and there are some great options on sale through Minted right now.
- This bag?? Is amazing..design your own or one for that special someone here.
- I also collect design books, go figure. Mark D. Sike's book, Beautiful, is on my Christmas list.
- Addison Weeks has a slew of gorgeous jewelry on her site. These cuffs are fabulous.
- Suede Vans...very cool kicks. I'd love to get my kid's each a pair too. 



http://rstyle.me/n/b8s4cwpwjn - book

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails