Thursday, March 9, 2017

Color Crush - March, Pale Sky


I have nothing but Spring on my mind lately. It's funny how with each month and season I am drawn to a different shade, each reflect my current state of mind. Lately, I've been cataloging beautiful shades of pale blue; that moody, calming hue somewhere between blue and grey. I also have an inkling you'll be seeing it used more on cabinetry and in kitchens this year! I painted my son's room this color and it's growing with him and the stylistic changes we've made in the space!



2 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

That powder blue laundry is fabulous! It's given me some ideas for my new laundry. Thanks

IDpropdotcom said...

IDprop is a one of its kind social-commerce platforms for interior designers and architects. With thousands of designers registered, it has become one of the most promising new avenues for interior designers to explore online!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails