Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lighten up, brighten up!

I'm currently designing three kitchen projects and a few bathrooms. They are rewarding jobs because, not only do I get to put my mixologist skills to work for the finish and color selections but my Master's degree training comes into play. I love envisioning how ceilings will meet and planes intersect. One of the projects has a smaller dated kitchen that we are trying to open up, expand and lighten visually as much as possible. In fact, the before shots of our project remind me a little bit of this Ojai's project by the talented Amber Interiors. (girlfriend is on fire).. Check out this beautiful transformation. I would LOVE to raise the ceiling, just like this!! And look at the power of warm, white paint!





Before:



2 comments:

North East Factory Direct said...

What a beautiful home! You are definitely an inspiration for me while I try to style my own home. Thanks for sharing.

Poulin Design Center said...

this is too beautiful!You really did a fantastic job, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails