Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring Fever!

I'd be lying if I did not say that I was having an intense and emotional week. It seems one thing is snowballing after the other. I am hanging on tight and hoping everything comes together as it is supposed to. A huge thank you and big hugs to my dear family and friends for always being there for me during the tough times (you know who you are, xo) I have so much to be thankful for! 

I don't know about you, but I need a little spring fever! This weather change can't come soon enough. Warm days, no jacket required and floral blooms are not only good for the eyes but also for the soul! xx

J. Crew's awesome mix

Dress
Earrings

2 comments:

Taste of France said...

I have got to get those antler hose racks for my brothers, though I don't know why they don't DIY with the real thing.
Love the photos and hope things go better soon!

Vickie H. said...

Prayers for your peace and comfort: may you be bathed in God's grace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails