Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Love the look - casual cocktails


Happy hump day y'all, I hope your week is going well. I love looking towards the weekend by Wednesday and this one coming up is extra long. There is an Arts Festival in town and every year and I attend their kick off cocktail party on Friday evening. It's outdoors, so I need to bring a just in case jacket. Some people get very dressed up for the event while others are more casual. I usually fall someplace in between. I've created the perfect look for any late Spring cocktail party and I am loving each and every piece I selected.
Shirts with ties are very current and J. Crew's selection does not disappoint right now. In fact, their entire catalog looks amazing. Nordstrom is also having their half yearly sale through June 4th! (How damn cute is that bun?)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails