Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Love the look - graduation party attire




With any creative venture I take on, I usually have a starting point and overall vision. I've been doing this for as long as I remember. Today, I was inspired by the images above, the color, textures and overall feel. I love that this look can be dressed up or down depending on the event or time of day. It is also soft and approachable so you won't be overshadowing the guest of honor.

'Tis the season for graduations and parties! I happen to have one this weekend for my cousin - Congratulations Hayley!! I'm not sure what I'll be wearing yet, but you can bet it will be fashionable but comfortable, like the look I've created. I recommended gladiator flats (or wedges) because I'm sure you're not a fan of sinking into the grass either!!


1//2//3//4//5//6//



I also loved this take on the hoop earring!! Purchase here



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails