Friday, May 26, 2017

Shelter Loves


Cheers for a three day weekend!! I'm running off to a Memorial Day play that my son is in, but I wanted to share this week's love with you. Have a fabulous 3 days off!! xo

1. Pencil and Paper co. has long been a favorite design company of mine. Gen and Ben create some pretty amazing work and I loved seeing their segment in House Beautiful this month on how to create a beautiful table scape. Read all about it here! 'Tis the season for outdoor entertaining. This table setting is gorgeous!!
2. Happy Memorial Day. I'll be sure to teach my children the importance of this holiday, to remember and appreciate all of those who have served and lost their lives for our amazing country.
3. YES, YES, YES! I think we tend to take life too seriously at times!
4. I'm slightly addicted to this beer. It is the perfect amount of sweet and hoppy.
5. Kate Spade is a marketing genius. I'm loving her latest venture, Frances Valentine! I have a thing for pom poms. How cute are these mules?
6. Bell sleeve tops are so cute, flattering and perfect for this time of year!


There are lots of sales this weekend, including Nordstrom's semi-annual with up to 40% off!! I'll be sure to share an outfit from that tomorrow!! Have a wonderful and safe weekend...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails