Monday, July 31, 2017

Surf's up

My son is in surf camp all week. I am lucky enough to live five minutes from the beach and my kids are basically beach bums all summer! If I freaked out about every bit of sand that comes into my house, I'd end up a nut case... Whether you enjoy living a relaxed lifestyle in your home during the summer months or your year round home has this vibe, there is something to be said for the calming, carefree simplicity of a "surf shack". While I tend to steer clear of thematic design, I do think a gorgeous surf board or two in a room feels more like sculpture and they look pretty cool too. Take a peek at some sophisticated but laid back beach abodes and life style shots.
Surf Shack// Laid-back Living By The Water. This book is filled with house tours of surf homes around the globe! By Nina Freudenberger.

Purchase the "Pray for Surf" art here. Design by Amber Interiors. 

Billabong has some pretty cute bathing suits and rash guards. 
and of course every surfer needs a pair of Vans!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails