Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Shelter Loves...

Hello, hello! I usually post this series on Fridays but this week is sort of upside down. I'm heading up North for one last summer hoorah with the kiddies before they head back to school next week. I have lots of things on my radar and can't wait to share them with you in September!! For today, here is what I am eyeing this week!!


1. Now is the time to scoop up amazing sandals for your winter trips and next summer. These cuties are on sale. Purchase here
2. I don't get too much sun because of my skin cancer history. Beautycounter's shimmer oil not only moisturizes my skin but it leaves a subtle shimmer and glow. 
3. I wish breakfast would always look this chic with my children. Lauren has super style. This image is taken on the terrace of her Parisian duplex
4. I spent the weekend in P-town. It is fun and charming without too much fuss! The beaches are also pristine.
5. Yes please, to a vanity nook with a brass desk. 
6. I don't want to rain on your parade but I've got back to school on my mind. Some days when I get lucky my daughter will let me brush and style her hair. Here are some adorable  hair styles...and most of them are up do's..Something I'll be doing with Emmi's hair for obvious reasons..gulp..
** This crown headband has been Emerson approved!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails