Tuesday, October 17, 2017

What would sister parish do?


I am often inspired in some way by the past with aspects of my interior designs. A nod to the classics instills a home and a design with something authentic and inviting. The design firm of Parish-Hadley continue to be a source of inspiration for me. They were masters at infusing homes with traditional and modern elements. Earlier today, I was pulling together a fabric design scheme (this has always been one of my favorite aspects of design) and I realized I needed a slightly preppy, somewhat bohemian print to complement the look. Who did I turn to? The Sister Parish collection of hand silk screened designs on eco friendly fabrics. Here is a sampling of prints that embody the Parish-Hadley style that I have come to appreciate so much. Sister always believed in supporting American artisans and companies. Here is a sampling of their prints, they are available printed on fabric or wall-coverings!










Perfect!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love the mix of patterns and color, especially in the top picture. They make it look so effortless but I know that is not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails