Friday, January 19, 2018

Love the look


Hello, hello! I hope you had a fabulous week. Things are good here, a little busy but great! Be sure to follow us on Instagram for updates on current Shelter projects and happenings. I'm hustling to get my work done this am. Later this afternoon I'm hosting twelve girls at my home for a birthday party for Emerson. It'll be fun, hectic but fun. I enjoy a good party and obviously the decorations. She is all about "a dance party" this year. (that's my girl). 

Onto my post.....Winter can get old and truthfully when working at the office I am guilty of dressing for comfort and warmth. When I venture out to meetings and appointments I do however adore a sharp outfit. Lately, I am all about camel (or chambray) and wide leg winter white pants. This combo is sophisticated but approachable - it's perfect for work or  better yet afternoon drinks with the girls. The white pants I shared are darling!  Cheers to a fantabulous weekend! Links below

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//
* A kitten heel bootie would look adorable with this too.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this look. Could you share the source of the 2nd picture -- with that beauty sit-in non the corner of the table? Thanks!

Niskie ceny said...

Nice entry and cool blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails