Monday, February 26, 2018

Shelter Loves




Hello, hello and happy Monday. I snuck out of town late last week to go skiing with my kids, it was fun and is getting so much easier now that they both know how to ski down from the top of the mountain. Here is last Friday's edition of "Shelter loves". Enjoy and I hope your week is off to a great start. 

1. I'm feeling limed wood cabinetry lately. See more of this home here via House Beautiful
2. These oversized floral earrings are the perfect spring addition for your wardrobe. They would look stunning with a colorful top or dress.
3. Williams-Sonoma's Cuban inspired dish-ware and glasses are fun, fun, fun.
4.  My friend Julia does not know it yet but I am going shopping with her this Spring for cutting garden flowers. These garden roses are so vibrantly layered and full. 
5. I could spend a small fortune on ski gear. Next up on my wish list are these Lindsey Vonn Flight Deck Oakley goggles. I will miss watching the Olympics.
6. Mocs slip off with ease when traveling by plane. The Felize from M. Gemi are available in a number of gorgeous colors.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails