Friday, July 27, 2018

Shelter Loves

TGIF - Is all I've got right about now. I'm thrilled to be blogging, I've missed it this week. I also just poured myself a glass of cold wine. I sent my last client email for the day and only have a couple things left on my to do list for today. All my new projects are very inspirational, here's what is on my mind..xx


1. I am in throws of several kitchen designs, I am adoring an open plan and large windows over the sink. #kitchengoals
2. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going on, I am going to grab this white blazer and where it like this!! Don't miss this sale!
3. Fantastic!!
4. I have Jhene Aiko on repeat. I listen to this on the way to my client meetings.  
5. Climbing roses 

** Also delicate necklaces



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails