Thursday, August 30, 2018

Back at it...

Hello! Oh, how I've missed blogging. Thank god, school begins next week - no offense kids but I need more hours in the day lately, between work meetings/emails/orders and running my kids around, I've been trying to get ready for the back to school chaos. I'm fully prepared to receive the influx of paperwork and emails next week. I've also been tackling a shiz-ton of laundry in hopes to make my life easier. I actually don't mind doing the laundry, it's the folding and putting away that gets tedious. My laundry area is in the basement but someday I will have a room to conquer it all! Here are some dreamy ones. I included both large and small solutions, along with some that include doggie baths! (can you imagine!?) Enjoy and good luck to all those dealing with the back to school craziness, you're not alone. xx 

A pocket door is key. 
Even a small space can look beautiful. 
How fun is this door??
Not overly glamorous but functional for a simple basement laundry room. 




















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails