Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Shelter Loves




I am waiting for life to slow down a bit, are you?? Last week was very strange. It seems one bizarre thing happened after the next. I also did not have five minutes to sit and blog,,,, so here I am with last Friday's goodies. I'll be back tomorrow to share beautiful fall inspired ideas. I have a number of projects happening and each client has an entirely different aesthetics - this keeps me on my toes but it also inspires me to look at design and life from various perspectives. (something we all need to do lately) Here are this week's loves.....

1. Clean and detailed design stories. This closet and those doors are perfection.
2. Street style from fashion week in Paris is hands down my favorite!! The Parisians know how to mix classic colors and fashion with forward details. P.S. I am seeing a lot of camel and cream for the Fall and Spring. These two are 🙌!
3. Please, do.
4. I adore pretty much anything that looks this carefree but flawless. I am drawn to the "perfectly, imperfect"
5. Wasabi taped pumpkins
6. I ordered this desk to use as a dressing table in a client's Master bedroom. I'm excited to see this project come together. 
7. Matelasse pattern on bags - Gucci greatness right here

l




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails