Thursday, October 25, 2018

Table top - Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, 'tis the season to make your home a more inviting and cozy space for friends, family and yourself. I always turn my thoughts from the outdoors to the indoors this time of year. I will be hosting a small Thanksgiving day dinner at my home. I don't just love designing interiors; creating table-scapes and flower arrangement are also a fun creative outlet.  There are an array of wonderful ways to create a beautiful table top. I often incorporate the following for Fall: ( most of these items can be found fairly inexpensively at local grocery, garden and florist shops.) Here are some photos from my table last Thanksgiving

* white, orange and green pumpkins and/or gourds
* beautiful linens
* candles
* fruit
* vegetables
* a mix of old and new china
* leaves
* feathers (I used these last year)
* flowers
* pine cones
* greens
* herbs
* cloth pumpkins and decorative objects
* gilded and brass animals - I often head to Etsy  for vintage finds 
* pretty vases
* anything tortoise in color
* antlers 
* fabric remnants
* burlap
* painting dyi
* velvet ribbon
* copper
* wood, twigs
* hand made cutting boards 

Here are some inspirational photos to get you brainstorming for your own holiday tables. 





















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails