Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Love the look - travel essentials


I took a quick trip to Nashville this weekend. It's a fun city and the locals were some of the friendliest people I have ever met. My friend and I also explored the city off of the main strip and saw some cool areas. I love to travel and hope to plan some more get aways with close friends this Winter and Spring. Here's a peek at my carry on travel staples. **My thoughts and heart** are with everyone in California. The images and destruction are heartbreaking. 


1. A cozy scarf. Planes are either too hot or too cold. I always dress in layers.
2. Hand cream to combat dry skin.
3. Lip balm. (I guess I could be addicted to worse things)
4. A phone charger with a long cord.
5. A great read.
6. A carry on tote.
7. Comfy, easy to remove shoes.

 link 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails