Friday, November 2, 2018

Shelter Loves


Happy Friday! I am staying in tonight and relaxing with my children. I can't tell you how happy that makes me! It's been a busy couple of weeks and I always appreciate some chill/snuggle time with them. I've been digging deep for some new inspiration lately. My aim is for each project I take on to have its own identity, while reflecting my client's tastes and lifestyles. Here is what I'm crushing on.... xx

1. Julia Stegner: her effortless look, has a very vintage feel. And that hair!!! I need to add more body back to my look. 
2. These earrings are a deal and would look gorgeous with an emerald velvet blazer this holiday season.
3. Pretty, compact totes in CAMEL. This rich color mixes with everything.
4. What a kick ass bar this is! I adore the brass shelving. I may need to incorporate this look into my latest project. It's a GOODIE, with some interesting and lovely clients. 
5. THIS quote is going out to each and every woman I know and all of YOU who read my blog. It is EVERYTHING!!!  YOU run your own show.. Amen. 
6. White tshirts with relaxed gauzy pants. This look embodies sexy and comfort.
7. I often design furniture for my clients. I have been inspired by Thomas Hayes Studio lately. His bar stools are cool too. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails