Friday, November 30, 2018

Shelter loves


Hello Friday and friends! I love unwinding on a Friday night with a glass of wine and a blog post. I am beginning to catch the holiday bug and staying very inspired for the various projects I am designing. Here is what made me happy this week -

1. I prefer classic holiday decorations over anything too trendy. I am heading to Vermont tomorrow to pick out and cut down my Christmas tree. I love the smell of fresh greens around the house in December.
2. These fabulous boots. They would pair perfectly with jeans, dresses and skirts.
3. I love the concept of a large built in dining area in front of windows, using two tables is genius and allows for flexibility.
4. A beautifully styled bar is the perfect addition to any holiday party. Add crystal and silver for extra sparkle.
5A. I guess I have a 5A. (I forgot the number) This quote resonates with me. I strive to make the most of each and every day. I continually remember how blessed I am, even on the more stressful days. I try to mix up my routine once and a while. It makes for a fresh outlook and you may even meet some new interesting people while you are at it.
5B. Oversized statement earrings will turn your holiday outfit into a memorable one.

Have a wonderful weekend! xo 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails