Friday, January 25, 2019

Shelter Loves


Hello Friday - so nice to see you!! It's been a busy week with very exciting meetings. I truly feel blessed to work in a field and with clients that inspire me daily! I often have to switch visual design gears from one project to the next but this week I feel overwhelmingly drawn to classic interiors with an update and soft color palettes. Here are the details/words that I love today! Have a wonderful weekend! xx 

1. Pretty bathrooms with feminine details. I am designing a number of spaces for children! It's not only fun but up-lifting.
2. Cozy, soft sweaters. This is a pretty option
3. Always remember the discouraging days pass. Follow your inner compass. 
4. I adore this wallpaper. I hope to find a home for it soon!!

I ran out of room but I also love these earrings for resort season!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails