Sunday, February 17, 2019

Shelter Loves


Happy Sunday! I did not have time to squeeze in this post on Friday but I did today!! Here's a peek at what's on my design radar. 

1. A simple sentiment but so very true! Fear holds us back more than we realize. If you learn from your mistakes then it's a lesson not a regret! None of us can undo the past, we can only try to be the best version of ourselves today.
2. Sadly, Lee Radziwill passed away on Friday. She was a radiant woman and a fierce fashion icon. I may have to designate an entire post to her this week.
3. Wallpaper on doors!
4. I swear by Glossier Boy Brow, it plumps and straightens my light brows right up! I swear they are thinning as I get older. 
5. I may need a pink hose! (the little moments make me happy)
6. This chocolate vest looks pretty amazing with these white jeans. If real fur isn't your thing, there are knock offs available. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails