Thursday, May 2, 2019

Love the Look



I'm still not sold on MOST ulta-high wasted "MOM" jeans (Medium rise and non button/zip high wasted are great - it is also nice to finally be able to bend over without fear of exposing my back side to the world. I am however, thrilled about the return of the flare pant this Spring! The look above are adorable. I have also included a round up of some of my favorites below. 

I think we are all anxiously awaiting the warm weather here in the North East, to say it's been cold and gloomy is an understatement! I don't do well with cold feet so for now I'm still wearing booties. I look forward to wearing sandals and an outfit like this very soon! Cheers and happy Thursday! xx
links for above:
1//2//3//4//5//6//7


STELLA MCCARTNEY

HUDSON
CITIZENS

PILCRO


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails