Monday, June 10, 2019

Love the look - Carolyn Murphy




1//2//3//4//5//6//7//
As a designer, blogger and overall visual person I admire people who embrace their personal sense of style. I'm often drawn to classic looks with a twist, that appear natural but never boring. I've long admired Carolyn Murphy's clean, elegant and timeless style and beauty. Her wardrobe is built on classic staples and simple accessories. Murphy is also an avid environmentalist and spends much of her time advocating for the ocean conservatory. A cause, that is also important to me. Carolyn is launching a lifestyle brand this fall, Mamma Murphy.  I've also shared a peek inside her refurbished Long Island get away. Begin to build your Carolyn inspired wardrobe with the above pieces. 
Carolyn and her daughter. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails