Monday, July 1, 2019

Love the look - Beach Day

I don't take much vacation time but I always try to take the week of the fourth off. I worked today but will be on vacay the moment I hit publish on this post! I am planning to spend some relaxing days at the beach. Here's everything I'll need plus a chair, water and of a towel and book. Have a wonderful July 4th holiday!! xx

1. I always wear sundresses over my suit-Cute ones aren't as easy to find as you would think. 
2. A flattering bathing suit - bottom and top
3. A straw tote.
4. SUNSCREEN. I have blogged in the past about my goal to protect my face. I've had three cancerous spots surgically removed already. I spent too much unprotected time in the sun as a teen.
5.  MUSIC.
6.  Inexpensive sunnies. I have a small obsession with vintage cars/jeeps and sunglasses. 😝 The beach ride is next. 
7. Chilled wine or seltzers.
8. I live in Rainbow flip flops during the summer months. They are very comfy.
9. I don't tend to wear lots of heavy color on my lips but I never leave home without a clear of pale pink balm
10. A cooler full of drinks.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails