Saturday, September 7, 2019

shelter loves...




I hope you smoothly transitioned into the back to school routine. I've mentioned it before but I am ready for some structure at home and a CALM September. (besides living on a soccer field) I am excited to build fires in my fireplace, finish up my new office space, organize my home and get back to preparing recipes using fresh in-season foods. Here's what I'm loving this week: 

1. Layered dressing. The "puff" sleeve and feminine bows are making a come back this season. Here is a cute puff sleeve top. I find this style very flattering. 
2. I fully appreciate flowers that bloom into the Fall season. Dahlia's are available in a number of varieties, shapes and colors. They make a fantastic cutting garden. 
3. I have a thing for great camel colored boots. Camel matches almost any shade and is a nice break from black. These booties are made in Italy and would surely become a wardrobe staple. 
4. Try matching the trim to the walls for an updated, unique look in a room or two. I love how this room mixes modern and more classic elements. 
5. Eleanor was a wise women. Sometimes we ignore our instincts, I find they are more often than not, spot on. Follow your heart. 
6. I purchased this body wash recently. It's fabulous!! I'm hooked. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails