Friday, October 11, 2019

Shelter Loves - Friday 10.11.19




Hello Friday, so nice to see you! Also, wishing my awesome Mom a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year!! Here is what I pinned this week or am generally loving.

1. Cuffed jeans. This entire outfit is on point. 
2. YES, to all of these tips! I actually integrated #1 into my life this year. It created a much needed and positive change.
3. I want to hang out in this room, who is with me? Design: David Netto, Image: AD.
4. I'm kind of obsessed with Cautious Clay's music lately. He is coming to Boston in December. This "album" is really good. I need to grab tickets.
5. I LOVVVE tall camel boots. These are fantastic but the price tag is not for the faint of heart. 
6. This great bag by Strathberry is back in stock and is a favorite of Meghan Markle. 
7. I'm all about quick and easy meals that are also yummy. One pot sounds perfect. Recipe here


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails