Friday, November 29, 2019

Holiday Gifts - For Her



Hello, hello!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for and that includes all of you, long time and new readers, who take the time to enjoy my weekly dose of inspiration and ideas. I truly appreciate it. 

I am recuperating after hosting yesterday. Everyone helped make the day special, my Mom makes the most wonderful baked goods and my Dad is a pro-dish washer and organizer..Today, I'm kicking off the holiday season with my twelve days of gift guides. My first guide shares ideas for the women in your life. There are so many fabulous sales to take advantage of and items are selling quickly, especially at sites that are having steep discounts, such as J.Crew.  Happy Shopping! Cheers to a magical and peaceful holiday season!! I know I could use one... xxx


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails