Friday, November 8, 2019

Shelter Loves...

Hello, hello. I am happy to be blogging right now. Here's what I'm pinning lately. Have a lovely weekend !! xx



1. It's cold as hell out, but the up side of that is we can break out our teddy coats and tall boots. I'm loving the pant tucked into the boot trend. Here are two great pairs of tall boots and they are ON SALE. these and these
2. Leon Bridges is often on repeat in my house and car. His songs get stuck in my head. 
3. 10000%
4. I enjoy putting my own flower arrangements together. If I host Thanksgiving, this would be a pretty mix of color and texture. 
5. I've really feeling the sophistication and warmth of a camel, black and white color palette right now. 
6. I'm saving for this beauty


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails