Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The French Girl's Wardrobe

In the past I've posted about my love of French women's style. Polished, special, minimal and refined, French women don't tend to own stock piles of clothing, the pieces they choose are well considered and of good quality and clean lines. As I have done in the past, tomorrow I'll be sharing my favorite French staples that will refine your closet. I've been getting organized around my home and recycling or donating anything that I don't find beautiful, practical or special! It feels good to pare down and now I can actually assess what I own. Let's take a peek at some beautiful inspiration and the French woman's impeccable sense of style.  There isn't an item here that I would not wear....I hope 2020 is treating you well. xx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails