Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Inspired - France

Hello there! I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth. My career has been taking up much of my life but I am happy to share, that I'm full of fresh inspiration and beautiful design ideas to share with you! I came across this incredible photo shoot while pulling together a design project. EVERY single detail is incredible. I'm pretty sure I need to incorporate "french blue" on a project very soon. I have used it in my home and think I need to add more. Wishing you a lovely week. xx

Photography: Kenzie Victory. Images via: Style Me Pretty. Location: Chateau De Mairy





2 comments:

Dinesh Kumar said...

Amazing.

Go beauty hub said...

The blog is very interesting and inspiring. Love the blog very much. Your story is so inspiring! This is exactly what I want in life and I really admire you for getting there. I’ll be following your adventures!
Nano soma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails