Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Shelter Loves....


Hello, hello....This is my typical Friday post but I missed last week. I hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weather and some normalcy this summer. The kids and I have been getting outdoors, on the water and to the beach. I also took a quick trip to Block Island. The island has a casual vintage vibe and the hospitality, location and relaxing atmosphere at the Block Island Beach House was perfect. I'll be going back next summer when we're hopefully beyond this crazy time. I hope you're staying healthy and sane. xx

1. I'm working on a lovely kitchen design, we're going with less upper cabinetry and a larger window. I love this feel.
2. These pants are the perfect summer staple. The hot pink is adorable. 
3. !!!
4. I think you all know I have a love for French design and style. Leia Sfez is my latest Insta account follow...Her casual but chic style is right up my alley....
5. I'm all about having and setting goals. I've grown up by the water and love vintage boats with wood details. A 1980's 13' or 15' Boston Whaler is on my wish list. I'm fortunate that friends and family have boats but I'd love to have my kids learn to operate a boat at a young age. What's on your wish list?? Mine seems to be growing with the Covid crisis and our lack travel plans, concerts and even dancing for that matter. This company beautifully restores Whalers. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails